www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

New Years Eve is often a time to reflect, but I think I'll pass on that
for this year. Instead I'll end the year the way it's gone, with a
story about one of my kids.

This year marks the first year that we intend to let the girls stay up
to celebrate New Years with us. (Whether or not they make it is a whole
other story.) In light of this fact we thought we should have them take
a nap so they have a chance at seeing the New Year come in. Riley's
response? "It's not dark and my legs still have walking to do."

Have a happy and safe New Years everyone!

1 Comments:

At 05 January, 2009 13:16, Blogger Seajade said...

Hey. Just read your blog. Didn't know that you were writing in it anymore. Some good stuff here - gluten free, new games, etc. I was just writing in my blog and decided to check it out. Glad I did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home