www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sam's game of Beardie

Today Sam asked me what was on my Santa List. When I said I didn't know, she said, "Maybe you could put some games on your list." I asked her what games I should ask for and she replied, "checkers and Beardie." I asked her what Beardie was, and this is her description:

You put marbles on a table and you try to hit them with a stick. If you miss them you go up (you're chair rises in the air), and if you hit them you go down. There's a Mawday by the ceiling that keeps you from hitting the ceiling, so you don't make a hole. According to Riley there are also Mawdays on the walls, so you don't hurt them either. To come down from the Mawday you have to hit the marbles.

I should say that this description was accompanied by much gesticulation and animated facial expressions, not too mention excitement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home