www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today has been a record boo boo day for me...

Today I started to drive away without buckling Riley in her carseat. Good thing I've always told her to say, "Stop. I'm not buckled in." She did exactly that, so no harm done. Right?

Jump forward about an hour and I find myself sitting at a traffic light that has clearly turned green. Does this register with me? Only if you consider me sitting there, staring at the light, wondering when it was going to turn green.

Another couple of hours forward and I go to pick up the girls from school. I find I have the Tivo remote with me instead of my cell phone. (Thankfully that was in my jacket which I just happened to grab on the way out.)

After picking them up we make a quick stop at the park where I get the girls out of the car and start to walk to the play area WHILE THE CAR IS STILL RUNNING. Thank goodness I realized that and went back, turned off the car, got the keys, and locked the car.

There were a few other minor mishaps of the day, but these were the highlights. What does this mean? That I seriously need more sleep. I have NEVER driven away without buckling my children in, and I don't think I've ever had a day with quite so many "Oops" moments.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 14 November, 2008 13:14, Blogger Viv said...

Yikes, Soosun, I hope you're getting a nap in right now. And way to go Riley for telling you to stop the car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home