www.flickr.com

Monday, March 03, 2008

Delish dinner

This past weekend at work sucked. There was much sadness and stress with the babies, but the one thing that made it better were the delicious dinners that Bill made for me.

Friday night I had an absolutely wonderful steak, that was cooked perfectly even after being reheated in the microwave.

Saturday night I had lobster tail! Yes, lobster tail. I'm not sure what brought it on, but it was very good.

Both nights dinners were accompanied by yummy salads with baby greens, cranberries, and nuts.

Thanks for making a bad weekend a little better honey.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 03 March, 2008 07:46, Blogger -april said...

everyone should marry Bil!

 
At 04 March, 2008 16:04, Blogger Jennie said...

I'm sorry your weekend sucked.

Wonderful steak cannot be underappreciated. Yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home