www.flickr.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

Bad News Brownies/M4

Normally I don't blog about hockey because, well, my hockey is just not blog worthy. Tonight was a little different, not because I did anything great, but just because of the situation.

I was asked to sub up a division along with a couple of other people. Again, not due to my skill, but because they were desperate for warm bodies. In any case, everyone on the team was so nice, and so supportive, it made what could have been a very nervous game for me, a very fun game. The team was very motivational, and even though we lost 5-0 I left with a huge smile on my face. It was one of the best hockey experiences I've had.

Thanks Liz for asking me to sub for M4.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 28 January, 2008 19:09, Blogger Carolyn Bierman said...

So! Much! Fun!

And, *THWAP* for not blogging about hockey! It's definitely blog-worthy! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home