www.flickr.com

Monday, January 14, 2008

Huh? How does that work?

So. This week my drains were running slow, and I found myself standing in about 1/2" of water at the end of my shower, so I decided to be proactive and run some drain cleaner through. All seemed fine, the drains were running through very nicely, until this morning. This morning I found myself standing in two inches of water that wasn't draining at all. All I could say was, "Huh." When I finished my shower I ran some more drain cleaner through. Hopefully tomorrows shower will be puddle free.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 15 January, 2008 10:14, Blogger McJedi said...

Another idea that I found can work surprisingly well on clogs when the chemicals fail: Use a plunger. Find something that seals well around the drain and...well, plunge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home