www.flickr.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

Drain Disaster, The Final Episode

For any of you that may have been wondering (ok, I know it's only Chaim), the drain situation has finally been resolved. In case you need the info, it all started with this:
In hindsight I probably shouldn't have left it in the drain for 6 hours when it said to flush with hot water after 30 minutes. I believe Chaim was correct when he said all the hair, sludge, etc. had loosened up and congealed into a giant ball somewhere downstream. Lesson learned.

Resolution was achieved with 3 1/2 bottles of this (note the 80 oz. size):
2 more bottles of this (smaller, 32 oz. version of the Grandaddy bottle above):
A bit of this (until my shoulder started aching):

And a whole lot of this (which as you might have guessed, didn't help the situation at all, but it made me feel better.):

Next time I know to pay more attention to the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 21 January, 2008 21:54, Blogger -april said...

At least your problem is fixed! I love the photos! :-)

 
At 22 January, 2008 13:56, Blogger Jennie said...

LOL! I love that face!

That's going to have me chuckling all day. (btdt on the drain problems)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home