www.flickr.com

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Psuedo Camping

Today was a very busy day for me, cleaning, sorting, organizing, recycling, and generally cleaning out a bunch of stuff I didn't need. At the end of the day it didn't look like I did much, but I knew I had, so I decided I needed some relaxation and my girls needed some fun. As a result we took the best part of camping to our backyard, somemores. Mmmmmm.

Bill went to the store and obtained the necessary ingredients, and then built a wonderful fire in our firepit. The girls were so excited when we told them what we were going to do. They roasted their first marshmallows, and constructed their first ever somemores. None of this mattered to them however. What did matter was the delicious eating of the somemores, and then making more. Their eyes however, were too big for their tummies as neither one of them could down the second treat. More for me. ;)

Just in case you're curious, this is the perfect somemore.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12 August, 2007 12:19, Blogger heather said...

them's some nice looking smores!
congratulations also on the plethora of amusing posts. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home