www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cheerios and butter, not just for breakfast anymore.

Yesterday I thought I might get some time on the computer while the girls played nearby. Silly me. They were talking to me, reading their books in the doorway to my room, and playing with some small toys on and off. All was well and good until I realized they were no longer sitting there, hadn't been for a while, and the house was ominously quiet. Off I went to find them and what I found was not a pretty sight.

Someone had left the gate open to the kitchen and the girls had found this out. What I found was a kitchen floor and dining room floor covered in butter and cheerios. Riley also thought it would make a great body moisturizer and art. Sam mostly just ate the cheerios which made her cleanup a lot easier, but they both needed a bath which leads to another story I'll post later.

1 Comments:

At 02 February, 2007 13:59, Blogger Seajade said...

I love it. Great photo, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home