www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Long lost Christmas post

Hey All,

I may finally be getting caught up on my blog and Flickr. What a way to start the new year, being behind. The day was great! That should be sufficient, but just in case it's not, here's a little more. ;)

We started the day out by going to mass with the girls. In general they were ok, but there was a bit of rambunctiousness on their part. We had reinforcements however, since my parents were there too. Gave us 5 adults to wrangle the girls. Anytime we can get more than a 2 to 1 ratio, life is good.

We came back home, Bill made a delicious breakfast(I was still in el slingo from da shoulda surgery), and then we settled down to the business of opening presents. I think Santa was good to everyone, but especially to me. I got a knife from Bill to add to my collection as well as some scrapbooking stuff (I really need to get those albums going)and a much needed new watch siince Disney claimed my old one. I also scored a very special hockey jersey and a new, sleek digital camera from the Aunties (the recent pics have been from this camera).

The girls got a play kitchen and puppet theater along with the appropriate accessories. Riley spends a good portion of every day playing in the kitchen while Sam prefers the puppet theater. It's so fun to see how different they really are each and every day.

After that we spent the rest of the day lounging, and instead of the big dinner we had planned we decided to get pizza instead. It was just perfect and gave Bill a bit of a break too.

1 Comments:

At 12 January, 2007 08:16, Blogger heather said...

sounds great! good ice pix too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home