www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sequels rarely if ever work

I know, I know. This isn't a news flash. Tonight I decided to share a
bit of my childhood with my girls and watch some classic holiday flicks
starting with Frosty and Rudolph.

Frosty didn't disappoint, it as I remembered it. However, the DVD also
had Frosty Returns on it, so we decided to give it a whirl. It was so
not worth it. Even the girls, who are easily amused, were not
entertained by it.

Not wanting to quit on that note we moved on to what I thought was
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer but was really yet another sequel
entitled Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys. It should have been
called The Misfit DVD That Noone Should View.

Tomorrow I hunt for the real Rudolph.

1 Comments:

At 27 November, 2006 11:13, Blogger heather said...

i've seen frosty returns (i have that dvd) and found it equally deplorable. i didn't know about the rudolph sequel but yeah, doesn't sound good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home