www.flickr.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

I am so spoiled.

Last night after putting the girls to bed I was casually watching tv when my hubby came into the room and said, "Come with me." I asked if I needed to bring my beverage and he said, "Probably, since you won't be coming back." Ok, I was a little apprehensive at this point, and requested the phone in case I needed to call 911, but all was good. He had set up a massage table in the living room complete with candles and champagne (I can call it that since we didn't sign the Treaty of Versailles). I received a very nice massage along with some cool refreshment, and good conversation. It was a very nice night. 5 Stars for the hubby.

4 Comments:

At 17 October, 2005 12:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was my anniversary yesterday and I didn''t get anything like that!

 
At 17 October, 2005 12:45, Blogger snarfdog said...

Your hubby should be beat!!

 
At 17 October, 2005 14:21, Blogger -april said...

let me know when you're ready for another massage. I need to give 12 more before the middle of December.

 
At 17 October, 2005 16:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you can start the beatings then. No flowers, no jewelry, no massages, no chocolates, nada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home