www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bottles are gone??

Ok, this afternoon I get up (I worked last night) to find that the girls had somehow found an old bottle (they haven't had bottles since they were a year old) and they were fighting over it. After waging the constant battle to get them to keep their straw cups down instead of picking them up like a bottle to drink, I couldn't get them to lift the bottles up, they kept trying to drink out of them like straws. Silly, silly girls. Needless to say, the bottles will once again mysteriously disappear.

5 Comments:

At 30 October, 2005 19:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take the straws out of the cups so that they have to tilt the cups to drink. Like the bottle. I know, I'm brilliant.

 
At 31 October, 2005 08:25, Blogger snarfdog said...

Nope, see we want the straws - prevents the inevitable flooding of the front of the shirt, pants, and whatever else the babies are wearing. I'm good with straw cups for now.

As for your evil spider plot - there are kinder, gentler people who have forewarned me. Your blog is taboo.

 
At 31 October, 2005 13:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap! Double Crap! I even tried posting a picture on here but I couldn't get it to work. It's therapy. FACE YOUR FEAR AND YOUR FEAR WILL DISAPPEAR. Did you know spiders have more than two eyes? The picture I posted on my blog is truly horrific with all of it's beady little eyes showing. :D

 
At 31 October, 2005 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all EIGHT eyes. :D

 
At 01 November, 2005 17:45, Blogger Jennie said...

Leave the straws in, I agree. G still gets sippy cups with valves in. I can't abide spillage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home