www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Make Believe

There was just so much that happened in the last two weeks I keep remembering more to blog. Good thing this blog is just for me. ;)

Anyway, last week Riley had a little plastic bowl she was playing with. She suddenly got a big smile on her face, reached in the bowl as if to pick something up, and then popped the pretend something in her mouth. I thought it was a fluke at first, but she repeated it over and over and has done it several times since then. She has now added pretend drinking to her imaginary play repertoire. It's so fun to see her and Sam developing their skills.

3 Comments:

At 14 September, 2005 14:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see how this works. You say nothing for two weeks and then hit me with 40 entries over 2 days. Last time I harass you to blog.

 
At 14 September, 2005 16:24, Blogger snarfdog said...

Oh yeah, I save it up.

 
At 15 September, 2005 11:25, Blogger Liz said...

Way to rock the tourette's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home