www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

1 pitcher of water + 2 toddlers

You can already guess what happened. I had a Brita water pitcher in the nursery (I was refilling their water cups). I forgot to take it out, but it's ok, the girls aren't usually in the nursery. This afternoon Stacey came by and was playing with the girls in the nursery while I did laundry (mine, not hers). Next thing I know, Stacey is standing there talking to me and there's lots of banging noise coming from the nursery. Riley had climbed up on the glider, got the pitcher of water, and proceeded to pour it all over the glider, the ottoman, but hardly any hit the floor (now that takes talent. 4 hours later and the rocker is still drying out.

1 Comments:

At 14 September, 2005 10:46, Blogger andrea said...

heh, that rocker must've been made out of diapers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home