www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Dentist, part deux

Ok, I know you all are sick of hearing about my dentist, but I think I'm in love with her. Today I had the crowns put on that I was fitted for before. It's a little bit of a lengthy process, but not too bad. Half way through, she stopped so I could close my mouth, and she massaged my jaw a little before she continued. Also, when she asked questions, she took everything out of my mouth so I could actually answer. Oh yeah, I almost forgot - she also stopped to put stuff on my lips when they became dry from sitting there with my mouth open. This is the way all dentists should be.

2 Comments:

At 05 August, 2005 16:09, Blogger Liz said...

Jesus Christ woman. Will you just ask her out on a date already?

 
At 05 August, 2005 22:06, Blogger snarfdog said...

Oh, not a bad idea. She's a great person, professional, independent (no need to worry about clinginess), attractive...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home