www.flickr.com

Friday, July 22, 2005

Busy, busy day

Started the day out by going to the dentist - it was the girls first visit. Surprisingly, Sam opened her mouth up and let the dentist poke around a little. Riley otoh, only let her peak once, then clamped down and turned her head every other time she tried. They both got balloons with slinkys attached which they really like. Sam liked hers so much, she chewed it off the string and cried when it floated away up to the ceiling.

After that, went to breakfast at Joes Original Pancake House in Los Alto. The food here is usually good, and was today. The service also is usually pretty good (not excellent, but good) but was horrible today. They didn't bring my hot chocolate, we asked for the girls eggs first as they were starving (they came almost last) and Bill's breakfast didn't come until the girls and I were done with our breakfast. Then we sat for another 10 minutes till I finally went to the front to get the bill which was wrong, waited some more, got the correct bill, paid (didn't leave a tip for only the second time in my life) and left. Despite this, I would still recommend you try it out if you like pancakes - they have every variation you could possibly think of including crab pancakes.

Our day did not end there. I took the girls to meet with some moms and their kids from my twins group. We had a lot of fun, but my children moved from blanket to blanket like little thiefs, stealing the toys of the other kids. I'll be putting them out as pick pockets any day now. ;)

After that, we went by the Ethiopian place on the Alameda and it made us think of our friends Liz and Andrea (cuz it's where they go for Ethiopian food). As a result, we stalked Auntie Andrea and took a nice walk to Printers Ink Cafe, had a great open faced mozzarella and tomato sandwich, walked back, toured her office, then headed home which is where I am now.

Almost dinner time, gotta go.

3 Comments:

At 25 July, 2005 11:49, Blogger andrea said...

yay! stalk me anytime! =)

 
At 25 July, 2005 11:52, Blogger Liz said...

I wanna be stalked...

 
At 26 July, 2005 23:06, Blogger snarfdog said...

I have to know where you work to stalk you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home