www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Because I'm feeling guilty reading everyone elses...

1. What is your occupation? Registered Nurse
2. What color is your underwear? right now? blue
3. What are you listening to right now? Riley (no that's not a band, it's my 14 month old - her twin is sleeping.)
4. What was the last thing you ate? Delicious Chocolate Opera Cake, very rich, very good.
5. Do you wish on stars? When I have a chance
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Is there a rainbow crayon?
7. How is the weather right now? Beautiful, though some would say too hot
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My oldest daughter, Stacey
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Noone sent it to me, but since Liz started all this, I'd have to say yeah.
10. How old are you today? 40 (too old for blogging?)
11. Favorite drink? Like Andrea, it's 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade or just lemon tea
12. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Absolutely, and it has been quite hilarious.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither
15. Pets? An iquana and fish, would be a Golden Retriever, but sadly we said goodbye to him last fall. He'll always be in my heart though.
16. Favorite month? Get real people. My favorite month doesn't have a name - it's any month in which I can go away, don't have to work, or get to do fun things with people I care about.
17. Favorite food? Hmmmm, that's a tough one. If it's hot, something cold, if it's cold, something hot. I'm pretty simple that way.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Wind Talkers
19. Favorite day of the year? Any day I don't have to work
20. What do you do to vent anger? ball my fists up and go eeeeeeeeeeee under my breath, sometimes yell. I ALWAYS apologize though if I have unintentionally vented on some poor soul who didn't deserve it.
21. Fall or Spring? Fall AND Spring, and summer and winter
22. Hugs or kisses? Both silly
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Blackberry
24. Do you want your friends to blog you back? Absolutely - I'm sad when I have no blog comments.
25. Who is most likely to respond? Why jinx it?
26. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone?
27. Who do you live with? Hubby, 3 daughters, an iguana, and 6 fish (I think there's 6 in there)
28. When was the last time you cried? Today on the way home from brunch - my hubby made me laugh so hard, I cried. It was a good thing.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Kris (since 1st grade)
31. What did you do last night? BBQ'd here with some friends
32. Favorite smell? My babies (when they're clean, not poopy)
33. What inspires you most? Other people who have great integrity such as my hubby, Liz, Andrea, Margueritelyn, RandA, and others too numerous to list.
34. What are you afraid of? SPIDERS - stop blogging them Viv, you're making me twitch.
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, but sadly only one of my hubby's 5ok burgers now. He has ruined all other burgers for me.
36. Favorite car? In my fantasy life, it would be Susan's Hot Car
37. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 - 2 car keys and a house key
39. How many years at your current job? 5
40. Favorite day of the week? Any day I don't have to work and can play with my babies

2 Comments:

At 25 July, 2005 11:45, Blogger andrea said...

shiiiit, i know, all this talk about spiders is making me itch. and one got invoked last night and crawled across the sofa. i tried to kill it but it disappeared.

 
At 25 July, 2005 16:57, Blogger snarfdog said...

Oh, that just freaks me out. Having a spider in the house, and not knowing where it is. shudder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home