www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ice sculpture anyone?

I was perusing the Ice Oasis web site because our hockey coach, Peter (BluePoofs hubby) sent a link to their webcam. While I was trying to load that I noticed the following advertisement:

Penquin Ice Company
Dry Ice, Party Ice, Ice Sculptures
24hr Emerg Serv.

What exactly is an ice sculpture emergency and why would it need to be taken care of at all hours of the day. As my hubby said, "OMG, it's 3:00 A.M. and I need an ice sculpture. What am I gonna do?" To which his uber smart wife (that would be me folks - stop laughing) would respond, "I know! Lets call Penquin ice.."

Or how about, "Quick, it's 3:00 A.M. and I've just removed a person's kidney, get me a bathtub full of ice STAT!"

I think you can see how the conversation went from there. Yep, all down hill.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home