www.flickr.com

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Oracle of Starbucks


Try the Oracle of Starbucks, and see where you land. My "fortune" claims the following:

Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual
You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink venti non fat chai latte are potheads.
Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores
I would thank my friend Helen for this, but she didn't put up a link to it, so I had to go find it myself.
What are you?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 20 November, 2007 09:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Au Contraire. The link has always been there if you click on where I wrote Oracle of Starbucks. ;P

 
At 20 November, 2007 13:33, Blogger snarfdog said...

I did. It didn't work. I was so disappointed.

 
At 14 December, 2007 14:51, Blogger Jennie said...

I got: "Personality type: Freak

No person of sound mind would go to an EXPENSIVE COFFEE SHOP to get a drink WITHOUT CAFFEINE. Your hobbies include going to ski resorts in the summer and flushing $5 bills down the toilet. You are a menace to society.

Also drinks: Non-alcoholic beer
Can also be found at: Pools with no water"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home