www.flickr.com

Monday, October 22, 2007

Today is a banner day...

But not in a good way. The morning started with Riley getting up this morning, coming in to cuddle with me, and then puking. She seemed fine, so we got dressed and went to ballet anyway. When we got there, she puked again, so no class for her. She just wanted to snuggle in my lap
anyway.

However, Sam was just fine, so she went into class. This is her first class all by herself. I hadn't counted on their first seperation to occur until years from now. Parents aren't allowed in dance class anyway, so it always gave me comfort that they had each other in there. I'm sure she's fine, but still...

P.S.

Apparently she missed Riley, and just sat for most of the class. They were happy to see each other again after class.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home