www.flickr.com

Friday, June 29, 2007

What have we been doing that's kept me from blogging much?

I'm glad you asked. Since the girls turned 3 we have been busier than ever. Though I have done many things with them in the past, they have now experienced firsts in a class type setting where Mommy was not in charge. Some of these I have blogged about, but others have slipped through the cracks, so here's my pictoral blog to document these events.


They had their first:

gymnastics class,

ice skating lessons,

swimming lessons,


soccer class,


art class,

and they got their first pair of Keens.

They are doing well in all of them, and if time permits I will blog more on each individually (just for my own personal historic value.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 02 July, 2007 11:48, Blogger wen said...

how fun that they are getting to try so many things! :)

 
At 04 July, 2007 11:15, Blogger heather said...

nice recap! way to end with the keens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home