www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And life goes on...

Life has been so busy lately that I've barely had time to sit and eat carbs let alone blog. What's made it so busy you ask? Let me tell you.

Many trips to the park with friends and playgroups. At one of these recent trips Riley learned how to ride a tricycle. It was quite exciting, and she was really proud of herself. Now mind you, she has been on one before, and even pedaled it a bit, but this is the first time she covered any real distance and all by herself.

I also went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. It was a good production. We laughed. A lot. The acting was pretty good (none of that sub-highschool stuff like last time), and we generally came away feeling pretty good.

Other than the park trips and the play, it's been birthday party planning and preparations. Yep, my girls turned 3 (more on that later.) I can't believe it, and I'm still in denial that it's happened.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 08 May, 2007 17:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU? In denial? GET OUT! ;D

 
At 08 May, 2007 19:07, Blogger snarfdog said...

Helen. Have you met the kettle? It's black too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home