www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's a conspiracy I tell you.

Since I hadn't been blogging much, and really wasn't motivated to, I decided to make it official and call a hiatus. No sooner had I done that then the universe, Bill, Viv and Andrea conspired to end this nonsense. However, the real deal maker was Liz who actually paid me a dollar to blog again. You may think she handed me this dollar, but no. Liz went through the effort of Paypalling me the dollar. Lest you think I'm kidding, here's the screen shot for your entertainment. Thanks Liz. Oh, and be prepared for a deluge of posts (If I can find time to sit down and write them.)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 15 March, 2007 10:37, Blogger andrea said...

well, shit, that's all we were asking!

 
At 15 March, 2007 10:39, Blogger andrea said...

wait a minute, you're in a blogging funk, yet you're going to deluge us with posts?

make up your mind! now BRING IT!

 
At 15 March, 2007 10:54, Blogger heather said...

this explains the dollar comment! nice work.

and happy belated bday!

 
At 15 March, 2007 11:05, Blogger Viv said...

Hoorays! *puts on flood boots*

 
At 19 March, 2007 10:43, Blogger liz2d2 said...

Feel free to take a screenshot then make it so small we can't read it! Nice work!

 
At 19 March, 2007 16:23, Blogger Seajade said...

Hey. Glad that you decided to continue. I love the blog. And, at least you get comments from your readers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home