www.flickr.com

Friday, February 23, 2007

Getting an "A" in life. Woo hoo! Go me!

Thanks to Jennie I had to check my report card. I was pleasantly surprised.

YOUR REPORT CARD:
CategoryGrade
LoveA+
Friends and FamilyA
BodyC
MindA
Finance / CareerA
Your Life's Average Grade: A
'What" is your Life Grade?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Getting a C on body is just to prove that I should have Viv kicking my butt as I am one of those lazy, mushroom waisted, couch potatoes she so dislikes. (I do too actually, I just can't find my more athletic self these days.).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 23 February, 2007 11:19, Blogger Viv said...

I have nothing against couch potatoes, aside from the fact they currently control the funky cool shirts and capris industry.

Walking around in a Lucky Charms jersey and padded spandex shorts,

Viv

 
At 28 February, 2007 15:00, Blogger Seajade said...

Well. I think that quiz was just waaayyyyyyyyy tooo easy. :) :) I was all A's except Love. Think I would rather have the A in love and C in body. Thanks. :)

 
At 01 March, 2007 10:40, Blogger snarfdog said...

I know you have nothing against couch potatoes Viv. I just giggled so much at your post, I had to egg you on.

Lovingly, your couch potato friend (YCPF from here on out),
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home