www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blogging Funk

Ok, lately I've been in a blogging funk. I'm bored with my blog, and if I am then I'm sure the few readers I have left must have certainly passed out by now. However, my life lately is my shoulder (blech) and my girls, which though I love them I can't always blog about them. Rather than stressing about not blogging, I think I'm just going to take a hiatus. Too bad I can't get a paid blog sabbatical. Oh well. Until sometime in the very distant future.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 10 March, 2007 11:46, Blogger Viv said...

Nooo! I love your stories about the girls! They're so cuuute!

Blog again soon, pleeease.

 
At 11 March, 2007 03:52, Blogger andrea said...

passed out only because val's been keeping us up. why can't you always blog about them? sorry, you are not allowed to go on blogging hiatus, request DENIED.

 
At 12 March, 2007 15:11, Blogger Liz said...

I'll give you a dollar if you come back.

 
At 14 March, 2007 14:55, Blogger andrea said...

i know for a fact that you have been paid a dollar...oh crap! that reminds me, since you never do!

so, where's the post???

 
At 14 March, 2007 16:12, Blogger snarfdog said...

I had it all done, and my stupid computer crashed. Arrrggghhh!

 
At 15 March, 2007 01:36, Blogger andrea said...

lies.

 
At 15 March, 2007 01:38, Blogger andrea said...

that was me, btw. blogger likes to fuck with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home