www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Donor anyone?

I've decided that what I really need is an upper body transplant. Anyone out there willing to be a donor? We could just trade, I really wouldn't care what you did with my defective parts.

In case you're wondering, yes my shoulder is bugging me. I managed to over use it which caused a huge flare up that prevented me from even doing my simple PT exercises. In addition, last night at work, in the process of moving a kid and all his equipment including a ridiculously heavy pump that I had to lift above my head, I re-injured my upper back. Can't sleep now despite being up working all night. Can barely type. Arrrrggggghhhhh.

So, any donors out there?

1 Comments:

At 05 November, 2006 23:28, Blogger -april said...

How about a massage?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home