www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Twins Auction

Nope, not auctioning off the twins, but I did go to an auction for my twins group last night. The group is a non-profit group that not only supports it's members, but does a lot of philanthropic work as well.

Anyway, I didn't bid on anything (actually I did, but was out bid), but I did buy some raffle tickets. Ended up with a pretty good haul from that. I received 3 prizes totalling $615. Not bad, huh?

Afterwards, the board (yes, I'm on the board) went to a bar and watched the OT in the Sharks game last night. Such a disappointing outcome, but the company and the Lemon Drop (my new favorite drink) were great.

2 Comments:

At 11 May, 2006 15:58, Blogger Jennie said...

Ooh, Lemon Drop. Sooooo good. Makes me wish I lived walking/staggering distance from our trendy bar that makes 'em.

And congrats on the prizes! Yeah!

 
At 12 May, 2006 13:32, Blogger wen said...

And here I was thinking I might get a good deal on a set of twins. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home