www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Premature Urination Insensitive Folks

Did I mention that some people are just rude? I couldn't believe that when I took the girls to go potty in a public restroom, and they are standing in line going, "Potty, potty, potty" and bouncing around that the one woman in line in front of them wouldn't let them go first. I have always let little children go ahead of me when they are in obvious need. Let's face it, children just can't hold it as well as we can. Is it just me? I have always though children and pregnant woman had first dibs on restroom usage. Just for the record, I also step aside if an adult asks me if they can go first - I figure there must be a good reason.

1 Comments:

At 18 April, 2006 22:35, Blogger heather said...

i'm sorry, could you step aside, please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home