www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 11, 2005

More Baby Antics

Boy am I in trouble now. Today I left the room to use the restroom and while I was there I heard a knock on the door. So I'm rushing about my business and there's another knock. So I rush out to open the door and in the corner of my eye I notice movement up high (3.5 ft. off the ground). As I am opening the door to let my Dad in I realize the movement is Riley who is happily dancing on top of the wine cabinet. She is being closely followed by Samantha who is on the chair near the cabinet and halfway up herself. They were quite pleased with themselves to say the least.

1 Comments:

At 11 August, 2005 16:55, Blogger andrea said...

so when're you going to remove everything that's over a foot tall from the room???

pretty soon they're going to be swinging from the chandelier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home