www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 25, 2005

What's behind door number two otherwise known as "OMG, I'm in heaven"

For those of you who don't already know, my wonderful hubby is kind enough to pack me a dinner when I go to work on the weekends (I work nights.)

Tonight I had an option of having BBQ ribs for dinner, or what's behind door number two. I picked door number two because I always like the happy little surprise I get when I open my lunchbox. Tonight the surprise was that I got ribs (apparently door number one was the same as door number two.) No matter, more importantly I have to say, THE RIBS WERE F'ING AWESOME - I would venture to say the best I've ever had. They were tender, juicy, and falling off the bone, but not so much that they would be considered mush. I can't say enough about how good these ribs were except, "DO IT AGAIN!!! MORE RIBS PLEASE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home