www.flickr.com

Friday, April 30, 2004

Swollen body impressions...

You know, when my ankles, legs, etc. first started swelling up I was mortified, but now it's become an interesting game. Did you know that if you have severe edema (retention of fluid that causes the swelling) you can press things into your skin for just a few minutes, and have the impression last for an hour or more. First started noticing towel, sheet, couch impressions, then began to experiment. Coins, combs, toys, etc. make good impressions. The bottom of my laptop left a rather interesting pattern on my thighs from the feet, doors, labels, screws, etc. A TiVO control can show all the buttons, however the bonk, bonk (for those of you with TiVO) can become bothersome when making the impression. Medicine caps can give you a good imprint of directions on how to open your leg. Anyway, you get the idea, I've rambled on enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home