www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Heart of Black

Since I met my hubby approximately 16.5 years ago we have joked about the fact that he's dead inside, has a little black heart, no feelings, etc. I'm telling you right here and now that's not true. He is a sensitive caring tough guy. The reason all this got started was because I never saw him cry, and we were having a conversation about that one day many years ago. Tough guys don't cry, right?

Anyhoo, today we were talking about something totally unrelated, and he says, "Do you want to make me cry?" To which I responded, "Yes, I do." He laughed and muttered something about his shriveled, black heart. Could I leave it at that? Nooooooo. Instead I mentioned that didn't need an entire sensitive muscle, I'd be happy if he could just come up with a sensitive tendon in his body. Again he laughed. Do you see a pattern here?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 06 July, 2009 22:16, Anonymous Jen Schwartz said...

Would you take a sensitive ligament instead of a tendon?

 
At 06 July, 2009 22:24, Blogger snarfdog said...

I would. I definitely would. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home