www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thanks to everyone

This is a sampling of the comments I've received as a result of Andrea's blog entry .

WOO! Congrats, Susan! I suppose I should tell you that in your own blog, huh. *grin* carolyn
Whoo, Soosun! *pokes shoulder* Viv
Ditto! Nice work, sneaky snowflake! Liz
*such* a punk. and *soooo* cool. :-D cheddah

I figured instead of filling up Andrea's blog with comments that I would say thanks to everyone here. Oh, and yes I'm giggling Viv.

Also, thanks to Hubby and everyone else who sent verbal congrats as well.

I'm so excited. So excited! Did I mention I'm excited?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 18 September, 2007 19:37, Blogger cheddah said...

can you just not hide the excitement? :-)

 
At 18 September, 2007 21:54, Blogger -april said...

Yippee! I get to play hockey with you!

 
At 19 September, 2007 07:34, Blogger Carolyn Bierman said...

Woot woot woot woot woot woot!

 
At 19 September, 2007 10:27, Blogger McJedi said...

Ha, now I have someone else to taunt on the ice! *evil grin*

 
At 19 September, 2007 13:39, Blogger andrea said...

it's about time!

 
At 21 September, 2007 22:50, Blogger Liz said...

Now move to maroon so I can taunt you on the ice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home