www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Poof! The kitchen is magically clean!

My PSA for the day:
Let me make this perfectly clear, THE OVEN IS NOT A DEVICE FOR STORING DIRTY DISHES. Let me say that again just to be clear. THE OVEN IS NOT A DEVICE FOR STORING DIRTY DISHES! For those of you who don't use your ovens this may be a perfectly fine solution, but I USE my oven and need it to be dish free when I go to preheat it. See that device just across the way? The one with the baskets that roll out for convenient placement of dishes? The dishes get much cleaner if you put them in there. Oh, and if that device is already full? The dishes come out of there and get stored in the cabinet up there (where you usually find them when you need them.)

Thank you. I now return you to your normal programming.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 27 August, 2007 16:35, Blogger andrea said...

i don't get what you're trying to say. can you speak clearly please?

 
At 27 August, 2007 17:11, Blogger heather said...

i think she's trying to bake some new flatware.

 
At 28 August, 2007 10:40, Blogger amy said...

OMG, I'm hoping that this is just a garden variety rhetorical PSA and that you're not speaking from experience... :-)

 
At 28 August, 2007 13:23, Blogger Seajade said...

How about the microwave? Can you store dishes in there? ;)

 
At 28 August, 2007 13:30, Blogger snarfdog said...

Andrea - sorry, can't be more clear.

Heather - if only it were just flatware. It's pans, pots, silpats. ugh.

Amy - Sadly it is from experience and not just a random PSA. How I wish that it were. sigh.

Cathy - ABSOLUTELY NOT! You should be ashamed. ;)

 
At 07 September, 2007 10:58, Blogger McJedi said...

Oddly enough, my sister *does* store things in her oven. Granted, she has no kids, and doesn't use her oven much, but she *does* have several troublemaker cats, and apparently it's the only place in the kitchen where she can store large fragile dishes. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home