www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

There's stubborn, and then there's subtley stubborn.

What happens when you have one stubborn child? Seriously folks, what happens? I wouldn't know as I have two stubborn children. One just happens to be more of the stealth variety. Today for instance, I was eating crackers, Samantha wanted some, so she came up to me and very nicely made the signs for eat and more (good compound thinking for this age). I happily gave her a cracker at which point Riley began to howl and reach for a cracker. I told her she had to make the sign for it (she knows how), but she shook her head at me, threw herself on the floor, and howled. Needless to say, she did not get any. This went on for 1/2 an hour with a few pauses. I soon found out what those pauses were for. You see, her sister, who is just as stubborn, just not always as noticeable, was asking for more on a regular basis, one for her and you guessed it, one for her sister. At least she's using it for good and not evil.

1 Comments:

At 06 July, 2005 14:34, Blogger andrea said...

awwww, how fricking cute! they figured out how to get around mommy! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home