www.flickr.com

Friday, July 08, 2005

Dentists aren't all that bad

Seriously people, if you need a dentist I highly recommend Dr. De La Paz. I went to see her this morning for a cleaning (long overdue) and she was great. The office is very clean and not dentist smelling/looking at all. It's very private. I never see another person while I'm there as they have seperate waiting rooms, they don't overbook, so you don't have to wait when you arrive. She's very gentle, but thorough and most importantly she uses technology. Her xrays are all done digitally so they are available instantly, she uses lasers and ultrasonic technology. I don't usually recommend people, but I am very impressed with her AND her office staff. They are all very professional, but also very nice. If you're interested, she has two offices, one in Palo Alto and one in Sunnyvale. (650) 323-2600 or (408)530-0000

And in case you're curious, no, I'm not getting a kickback or free dental work for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home